We are looking for a Strategic Business Analyst with a Utilities industry background to join our fast-growing team!
Who are we?
Exodigo is the new gold standard for non-intrusive discovery. Our subsurface mapping solutions combine advanced sensors, 3D imaging, and AI technologies to provide a clear picture of the underground for customers across transportation, utilities, construction, and more. We solve the underground by locating pipes, cables, soil layers, rocks, minerals, and even groundwater - so our partners can decide where to design and build safely, with confidence.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv and the San Francisco Bay Area, our team brings unparalleled experience in AI and signal processing from elite intelligence units and is backed by top investors and industry partners. Learn more at www.exodigo.com.
What will you be doing?
As a Strategic Business Analyst, you play a critical role in scaling Exodigo's growth. Here are some key roles and responsibilities of this job:
You are the go-to person for strategic intel and knowledge in our key vertical of Utilities, working hand in hand with our Strategic Sales leader and the rest of the business team (marketing, PR, content, ops). Activities will include:
- Conducting market research and gathering information on our top target accounts within the utilities industry. Facilitate our vertical-led sales strategy.
- Identifying funding sources, and qualifying opportunities, based on BANT methodology.
- Documenting and managing this information within our data management systems. (HubSpot, Excel, Monday.com, Bid software)
- Communicating your results and insights to cross-functional business team members and management.
- Supporting the US based sales, SDR and Marketing team daily (East and West Coast) in sales funnel throughout all stages of the business lifecycle.
- Collecting intel on our top accounts to identify opportunities supporting expansion within accounts to drive growth – org charts, business initiatives, top projects, procurement process, etc.
- Gathering critical information for and from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated experienced Strategic Business Analyst. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills: a thrust for knowledge, an analytic mindset, a strong business orientation, multi-tasker, strong people skills, team player, high work ethic, independent and self-driven.
For us, a successful Business Analyst is a smart, self-starter, outside of the box thinker, able to navigate comfortably in between different fields of expertise and owning successfully multiple strategic responsibilities within the team.
- Location – US-based, working remotely
- Reports to – Business Development and Operations Manager + dotted line to Strategic Sales leader, Utilities vertical, US-based
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the Utilities industry, electric, oil, gas, or water utilities. Ideally working with DOE, U.S and global utility companies.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience with reviewing and screening business opportunities such as RFP and RFI – A plus
- Prior experience with inside sales, preferably within a startup environment
- Experience working with sales/ SAAS tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce - an advantage!
- Experience with bid management software – reviewing and qualifying RFP - an advantage!
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute planned activities
- Self-motivated and driven
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Comfortable working with a global based team (Israel, Europe and U.S)