We are looking for a talented, experienced attorney to join Exodigo!
Exodigo, a rapidly growing global tech company, is on the lookout for a proactive and team-oriented Legal Counsel to join our dynamic team. In this role, you'll have the chance to showcase your legal expertise and contribute to the development of a leading in-house counsel team.
Exodigo is an innovative high-tech company with a vast and diverse client base that includes Infrastructure companies, Government agencies, and leading construction firms worldwide. We are currently expanding in priority markets such as the U.S., Isarel and the UK. As part of our exceptional legal team, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization and engage with our global market leading clients to provide comprehensive legal support.
This role has a double reporting structure into the Chief Business Officer and Head of Legal with high interaction with the global sales team. If you're looking to join a wonderful international team with dynamic and evolving tasks to help support the mission of Exodigo, we would love to talk with you!
· Sales team, Business Operations, Project managers.
· Client facing position: you will be interacting with the legal and procurement counterpart of our global clients including governmental agencies, in support of our executive teams.
· Exodigo Executive team.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Legal Counsel, you will serve as a legal point of contact and provide legal support to our teams in the US and Europe. Your responsibilities will include:
· Interact with large enterprise clients to support sales team to review, draft, revise, negotiate and finalize commercial agreements (MSA, T&Cs, Service agreement, NDA, etc.) for internal/external customers and organizations (public, private, and governmental entities)
· Provide strategic legal and business advice to a rapidly growing and high-performing sales teams.
· Supporting other legal aspects such as insurance, regulations, permits supporting the execution of projects
· Collaborate with internal teams to ensure contracting and other matters are compliant with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, procedures, and goals.
We are looking for:
· Experience working in the Infrastructure or Energy industry – a Plus
· 2+ years of commercial experience in-house or top tier law firm.
· Experience in supporting the review and response for RFPs, RFQs Bids and similar.
· Experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
· JD and bar admission in good standing (Texas or California preferred, or an active license from another state that allows for in-house practice under the rules of the State Bar of residence)
· Experience interacting with client side legal teams of large organizations and working hand in hand with the sales team
· Experience with global B2B, B2G preferably with infrastructure, construction, utility, enterprise processes.
· Successful customer-facing negotiation experience.
· Flexibility and adaptability to support our rapidly growing company.
· Ability to work with CRM (we use hubspot) and other efficiency software (Monday, Gong, Loom ect.)
· Demonstrated ability working on multiple initiatives on tight deadlines.
· Availability and ability to routinely support our global operations, namely US (west, central and east coast), during their business hours.
· This role will have recurring meetings with our Tel Aviv office.
Perks at Exodigo
· 401k & stock options
· Paid parental leave.
· Competitive PTO & paid holidays
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· Remote arrangement
Join us, we are on a mission!
We are creating the gold standard of underground non-intrusive discovery for industry and commercial use by deploying proprietary, innovative AI and multi-sensor technology solutions to change the way the world sees the underground.
Our approach is like combining an MRI, a CT scan and an Ultrasound all at once, to get one image that gives a clear view of the underground before even touching it.
Our vision: Become the gold-standard technology that drives humanity forward through non-intrusive discovery.
Exodigo is the new gold standard for non-intrusive discovery. Our subsurface mapping solutions combine advanced sensors, 3D imaging, and AI technologies to provide a clear picture of the underground for customers across transportation, utilities, construction, and more. We solve the underground by locating pipes, cables, soil layers, rocks, minerals, and even groundwater - so our partners can decide where to design and build safely, with confidence.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv and the San Francisco Bay Area, our team brings unparalleled experience in AI and signal processing from elite Israeli intelligence units and is backed by top industry partners. Learn more at www.exodigo.com.