As a field operations technician, you play a critical role in scaling Exodigo's growth.
Here are some key roles and responsibilities of this job:
• Operate our underground discovery tools using patented carts and drone (for more information visit our technology page)
• Identify underground assets using advance technology in a variety of sensors(Electromagnetic, magnetic, metal, GPR, seismic and more)
• Identify and resolve operational issues on site in coordination with R&D and operations Document interactions, site information and operation reports in organizational software.
• An opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology that will revolutionize the construction, transportation and utility industries.
What are we looking for?
• We are seeking highly motivated field operators looking to develop a career in technological field operations. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills: a winning mindset, a positive attitude, results-oriented, team player, strong work ethic, independent and self-driven, high sense of urgency.
• For us, a successful field operator technician is a self-starter, with high technical skills, is extremely organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize and improvise on-site, and most importantly understands the tasks at hand and is able to communicate effectively within the team that supports the technician.
• Strong attention to detail
• Passion for accuracy
domestic travel• Must have flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business, including domestic travel across the US (up to 75%).
• Physically demanding- must be able to stand and walk up to eight hours per day, andwork at night shifts at times.• Able to handle equipment when loading and unloading weighing between 20 and 40 lbs.
• Driver’s License and the ability to ride in a vehicle up to four hours to travel to and from job sites.
The Ideal Candidate
• 2 years of experience with field operations, preferably within a startup environment
.• Background in earth sciences, engineering, construction, or utility mapping is highly desired
• Willingness to travel domestically to jobs in urban and remote environments across the United States
• Technological savvy, ability to troubleshoot technological issues on-site
• Excellent English – mandatory (read/write/speak)
• Ability to work in a team-goal-oriented environment.
• Comfortable working with a global team (U.S, Europe and Israel)
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute planned activities
• Experience with industries such as – transportation, utilities, and construction – a plus
• OSHA 10 Certificate- a plus
• FAA part 107 drone pilot- a plus
Join us, we are on a mission!
We are creating the gold standard of underground non-intrusive discovery for industry and commercial use by deploying proprietary, innovative AI and multi-sensor technology solutions to change the way the world sees the underground.
Our approach is like combining an MRI, a CT scan and an Ultrasound all at once, to get one image that gives a clear view of the underground before even touching it.
Our vision: Become the gold-standard technology that drives humanity forward through non-intrusive discovery.
Exodigo is the new gold standard for non-intrusive discovery. Our subsurface mapping solutions combine advanced sensors, 3D imaging, and AI technologies to provide a clear picture of the underground for customers across transportation, utilities, construction, and more. We solve the underground by locating pipes, cables, soil layers, rocks, minerals, and even groundwater - so our partners can decide where to design and build safely, with confidence.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv and the San Francisco Bay Area, our team brings unparalleled experience in AI and signal processing from elite Israeli intelligence units and is backed by top industry partners. Learn more at www.exodigo.com.